The backing track is from freelicks.net.

i hit some wrong notes, but overall, listening to the full 4 minutes gives you an idea at what level my improvisation is. id like some constructive criticism on how to improve, and what to practice. id also like to note that my high E is not innotated correctly.

http://media.putfile.com/Improv
Last edited by 2slick2 at Aug 17, 2006,
Umm, where is it?
#2 member of the ''Guitarist that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen'' club.

PM Davidian to join.

Quote by potassium_39
dude your a walking talking metal making expert!!!

i bet this person sucks so bad emo people laugh

^0wned^
Yeah maybe we could constructively criticise better if we could listen to this track. Is there a link?
in the first 10 minutes after i posted this 3 people make a wisecrack about the missing link. but once its there, not a single comment.
is this a cover, but correct me if Im wrong but this should be in the originals section??
Quote by 2slick2
in the first 10 minutes after i posted this 3 people make a wisecrack about the missing link. but once its there, not a single comment.

thats because people generally only comment if its really good, if its really bad, or if you include that you will return critique to their song.

and tbh i hated the tone, every note kind of hurt my hear. I guess it was decent, but over all kind of meh, no build up, just the same all the way through.
I liked how you really nailed it in some parts, but for most of it you just sounded like you were plaing over the BT and not along with it. Near the beginning you definately had a
"George Harrison's solo on Let It Be" vibe, that was neat too.

Overall I wasn't impressed by it, I found it seemed out of key with the song, but there is definately a lot of potential in your playing.
Jean confided to me
She's Mona Lisa's biggest fan
She drew a mustache on her face
She's always seen her as a man