Are graphite necks worth having and what are the advantages and disadvantages of them? Thanks
If youre willing to toss down $400 for a neck, theyre pretty good. Very fast (no finish usually), never any warping, no truss rod, and they tend to be lighter and more balanced than regular necks. The only drawback that Ive seen was when they need to be refretted (you know, when the old frets wear out), its nearly impossible witout destroying the neck. Its doesnt just bounce back like wood.

Anything else you would need to know would be here:

http://www.mosesgraphite.com/
Member of UG's Keyboardists club. PM 4string-tsurigi to join.

Jimbo Wallace of the Godlike, Archaic, But Sexy Instrument Players. PM me to join.
my dad has a status bass, its got a graphite neck and its sexy as hell
"No one ? and I repeat, no one ? has ever died for a flag. See, a flag ... is just a piece of cloth. They may have died for freedom, which is also the freedom to burn the f*ckin' flag, see. That's freedom." - Bill Hicks
If you have the money for one and like it, graphite necks are very very cool. Some people argue they lose too much tone, but that's up to you.
haha
id say it's worth it if you have the cash spare
"No one ? and I repeat, no one ? has ever died for a flag. See, a flag ... is just a piece of cloth. They may have died for freedom, which is also the freedom to burn the f*ckin' flag, see. That's freedom." - Bill Hicks