So, what do you think about the new distortion pedal, the Df-7 Distortion Factory, cause i think i will buy one of them and i want the opinion of other people about it! So, Let's go...!
Axes
- Fender Telecaster Standard Sunburst
- Fender Telecaster Thinline

Amp
- Peavey Delta Blues '72

Pedals
- EHX Memory Boy, Big Muff US, Micro Muff
- Marshall Reverb
- Crybaby
- Boss Super Overdrive
- Danelectro Wasabi
I have a DF-7, bought it off of my friend for $100 CDN.

It's an all around good pedal. You get 7 different types of distortion, 1 is kinda lighter rock distortion, and 7 is heavy metal type distortion. There's a few different types in there too, number 6 is a high tone distortion, and there are others, I just cant remember at the moment.

(I hate to steal your question, but is it bad to use a distortion pedal on a tube amp?(JSX))

But overall, the DF-7 is a pretty decent pedal.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
^ what is the point in using a distortion pedal with a tube amp anyway.......the distortion on JSX can get pretty mean, plus it will sounds more natural than the pedal.......using a distortion pedal with the jsx is completely defeating the point of a high gain-ish tube amp
^^Touché

But Im asking just incase I will ever need one, say if there's a cerain tone I cant get out of it (if thats possible), that i can get out of an OD or dist. pedal.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
erm if you cant find the tone you want from it, just keep messing with the EQ, the thing with the JSX (with the limited use ive had with it) is that the EQ is pretty sensitive, its just a case of constant tweaking really.

and to threadstarter, see if you can find somewhere which stocks the DF-7 so you can try it out yourself, are you really going to need 7 different poreset distortions??