What's the differences in marshall cabs. E.g. There are different series to go with heads.
What i'm trying to ask is does it matter which cab i have, provided the wattage is the same, with any head?
Cheers.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
no its all preference.

The 1960a/b has G12T75s
The 1960av/bv has Vintage 30s
The 1960tv has greenbacks

it all depends on what kind of tone you want
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Yeah, i understand the difference in the vintage series but i mean the difference in like avt's and mgs's ect...

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
oh those are crap the MG AVT and MF cabs are all garbage the speakers are bad and its just all around poor construction
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Technically, it doesn't matter what cab you have as long as it can handle the power you put into it. However, the cheap Marshall cabs (MG) are made of crap materials and have shìtty speakers. The AVT cabs will be better, but not sure in what way, since Marshall purposely don't include the specs on their site.

The 1960 A & B cabinets are where you start getting into better contruction and speakers. 1960 AV / BV are their top-of the line featuring Celestion V30 speakers.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Ok, thanks guys.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.