I have been jammin for about 4 years and have many pedals. But im not gettin the tone i want. I want a tone like slipknot, trivium, lamb of god, demon hunter. Ive been looking at pedals for a few days now, im thinking either the Digitech weapon or the Black 13. Does anyone recomend anything? my budget is $100-250.

My gear

Ibanez s370 with floyd rose
Epiphone sg special
Fender 212 amp
Digitech RP 80
Last edited by bloodsport2256 at Aug 17, 2006,
Try the line 6 uber metal, I've heard many great things about it.

that and the rocktron zombie. my friend has one, and that thing is insane.
Upgrade your amp. A Roland Cube probably. Or save up.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
why does everyone love roland cubes so much?

you need some kind of tube combo if you have the money

if you just want a pedal, just try around, any pedal with the word "metal" in it...tone is in your own ears, not ours
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
actually most pedaqls with the word "metal" in them are quite bad, although the metal muff and ubermetal are ok. I dont know if thats the tone youre going for though.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I heartily endorse the Black-13. It is my favorite pedal and I've played a LOT of them.
Quote by dimebag_love

if you just want a pedal, just try around, any pedal with the word "metal" in it...tone is in your own ears, not ours

The only tube amp he'll get with $100-250 is an Epi Valve Jr, which doesnt have enough gain for what he wants
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by dimebag_love

The Cubes are awesome dude. Great tones, and thats coming from a hXc tone freak. A tube amp in the lower range wouldnt cover metal as well as a Cube would.