I have one called (gasp) Holy Magenta that I work on with rockeroller. I just started it a few months ago and I'm just writing stuff for the 2nd issue right now.
If you do, got any pages you can scan for people to read?

I'll scan some later, but here's the picture I'm using for the cover:

Didn't they have a fair few people from these forums makin a zine at one point?
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
yeah, I tried one on here. I have no idea how to make one. A bunch of kids are intersted in making one here. We're gonna do Waffle House reviews and interview crazy people at the library.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
I saw one which had beer reviews. If you do beer reviews i am shotgunning special brew for the reason that i started tatting the words special brew on my arm, and i'm organising a gig called special brew.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by whyvern
yeah, I tried one on here. I have no idea how to make one. A bunch of kids are intersted in making one here. We're gonna do Waffle House reviews and interview crazy people at the library.

If you're interested on starting it up again on here, I would contribute.
My town only has ****ty screamo-bad hardcore-metal ones.

I should stop complaining and make my own, and honostly I might, but I'm just not really informed (or old enough) to really be all that active in the punk scene, I just listen to the music for the most part.
Quote by Holy Magenta
If you're interested on starting it up again on here, I would contribute.

nah, I'll contact you to contribute for our local one. I can only work on one thing at a time. If someone else takes charge of a zine on here, I'll contribute. But it can't be an e-zine. We have to actually use the postal service to get things to each other!
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Quote by whyvern
nah, I'll contact you to contribute for our local one. I can only work on one thing at a time. If someone else takes charge of a zine on here, I'll contribute. But it can't be an e-zine. We have to actually use the postal service to get things to each other!

POSTAL SERVICE?

Okay, cool.
I'd take charge of the zine if i had enough contributers. even though i think i'm gunna rival vodkapunk for most hated poster soon.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by UraniYum
I'd take charge of the zine if i had enough contributers. even though i think i'm gunna rival vodkapunk for most hated poster soon.

Agreed. You will go down.
I think he does, he tends to be quite bragatious about it.

Don't worry UraniYum, you're sure to get my vote
Quote by UraniYum
I will go down? you WANT to be the most hated member?

I was kidding. Relax.