on my ESP, i have a licensed floyd rose, and i've noticed that when other guitarists play with a floyd rose, they can put it off to the side and it won't slide down

if you know what i mean? even when my trem is screwed in all the way it won't stay in one place

i have tried screwing it as tight as i could with an allen wrench at the bottom of it, but it still slides way too much

so basically, i want to know if the reason it's moving is because it's licensed or if there's something i can do to fix it

THANKS!!
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
dude, i had the exact same problem with mine seriously. i have a jackson dinky with a liscenced floyd rose, and i have just started to be able to make it "stick" and not hang loose and swing around when i play. that sounds kinda wierd...sorry. anyway.... yeah i have the same problem but i never used to think that i could screw it in all the way, and i never used to do it, and make it stay screwed in. so i took it out, cleaned it, so there wasnt any grease on it, and just screwed it on as tight as i could and it worked jsut keep trying
okay...i'll do that tonight, i usually just really quickly wipe it with my fingers to get a little grease off and my fingers turn black and i'm like "woah man!" haha...
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
Try wrapping the threads in teflon tape. That'll keep it in nice and snug without ruining any threads. Well... you'll have some like crap gunked up in there but it'll be totally worth it.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead