You know that wire that goes to you thing you plug ur amp metal thing...the wire is fell off inside it.I was making it have less buzzing on my guitar and it like broke..can i fix it?
Yah for sure, you just need to replace the wiring. I think it can be done just take it in.
Grammar that bad deserves no reply

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
/\ So you replied anyway?

Sorry I can't help, I don't understand what you're trying to say.
put the wires as close together as you can. put the jack on a clamp to hold it in place and solder. it really quite simple.
Quote by killinsniper

you should probably take it to shop. Its a very cheap and fast proceedure..but its always safe to take it in.
wtf is helpo?
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
I had the same thing happen with my Epiphone I took it to Guitar Center and it cost $20.

Just save your cash, GCs do major rip off, you can do this like 10 seconds. You just solder the 2 disconnected wires to the hot and ground leg, like above shown picture. If you're not sure which wire goes where, plug in your guitar cable and turn on your amp, dont crank it up, just lightly so that you could hear something. Test which cable goes where.

Usually, black cable goes to the ground and red one goes to hot. Solder them.

"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...