what the hell kinda "guide" do you want? tune down, play, try not to suck. thats all there is to it.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
EDIT:
Only Tuning Thread.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Last edited by ChurchNSkate at Aug 17, 2006,
FYI, Mick Thompson uses B,F#,B,E,G#,C#

Which is:
Drop B: B F# B E G# C#

1. Play the 2nd fret Low E string and the A string open. Retune the A string to match the 2nd fret Low E string.
2. Play the 5th fret A string and the D string open. Retune the D string to match the 5th fret A string.
3. Play the 5th fret D string and the G string open. Retune the G string to match the 5th fret D string.
4. Play the 4th fret G string and the B string open. Retune the B string to match the 4th fret G string.
5. Play the 5th fret B string and the High E string open. Retune the High E string to match the 5th fret B string.
6. Play the 12th fret Low E string and the D string open. Retune the 12th fret Low E to match the D string open.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...