does anyone here know if it would work with a EMG-81 bridge/ sustainiac/ EMG-85 configuration? im thinking up a dream guitar (yeah ok no one cares) and im just wondering if maybe it would be tricky to set up with actives, but im guessing it doesnt really matter if you take it to the right shop to set it up.
u cannot put active and passives in the same guitar and only emgs can be paired with emgs
The 60s are gone, dope will never be as cheap, sex never as free, and the rock and roll never as great.
ok sweet thanks. that all i needed to know. but i dind't know it was LIKE a pickup, but more just a sustainer that looks like a pickup. but i guess the wiring is basically the same, and part of the prblem would be mixing the electronics, and also you have to install a special jack for the sustainiac, adn the EMGs need a special jack also.
well the sustainiac requires a passive pickup to work and tht alone would not let u put emgs with the sustainiac
The 60s are gone, dope will never be as cheap, sex never as free, and the rock and roll never as great.