Page 1 of 2
The screaming was pretty awesome. The instruments were not very organized. If they can get a complete band, i'm sure they'd be big.

It started reminding me of a screamo/emo/hardcore type of band. Somewhere along the lines of Silverstein (which are awesome!).
Ya they are really good.. they recorded all of there music at bracks house....one of the band members houses
There damn different and good!
if anyone has there cd i need help tabbing the songs out....i could just ask him but i he would prob think somebody would stel it... so if anyone could tab the newer version of "she is just a glitch" that would help me out a lot!
haha i dig it thanks for the heads up

unluCKY...
from daylight...
...into darkness
wow that shocked me to see a thread on these guys, they play this one venue like 10 minutes from my house just about every weekend, everyone loves them down here...i had no idea they were getting alot of attention though...
Originally posted by thestrumbum
the scream is so powerfull. my balls started two steppin.
they were pretty good, i wasn't a big fan of the singing but i liked everything else.
best song: giants in the ocean
hi everybody

Hookers do not like to snuggle
- Zach Galifinakis
Hmm, it was pretty rad. Like j23 said before the instruments were quite disorganized but overall a great band.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
anyone got any similar bands they can recommend? really liking this kind of stuff

unluCKY...
from daylight...
...into darkness
I also like them a lot. I think there was a thread a little ways back about electronic hardcore, and I think I threw their name in there with Hundred Year Hex and a few other bands.
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
Quote by Disco Vietnam
Boring.

Anyway, Sky Eats Airplane is fantastic. I'm starting to branch off into this Synth stuff again.

Opinions and assholes...

It might be the other way round.
Quote by divid3d
anyone got any similar bands they can recommend? really liking this kind of stuff

Check out Genghis Tron, theyre a bit more hardcore though.
These guys are amazing live.

Quote by j23
If they can get a complete band, i'm sure they'd be big.

They're going full band, so far they've got everyone but singer.
Their pretty good, but there would be stuff I'd change about them. But Im liking the synths in the song and guitar effects. Pretty good... But if their would ever come to HK I'd go buy a ticket in a second!
i like these guys rather well. they have good talent. good sound and overall good. i would love to see them live and really listen to them.
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
really never heard of them
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
I couldnt get into them much at first...about a month or two ago when i heard of them...

but i listened to them again like...3 days ago...and i cant get it off the play listt...

its just suddenly taken over. good stuff. i enjoy it intensely.
really i haven't listended to them a whole lot
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
I've seen these guys play,
since im in Texas

They are pretty good.

LasI've heard alot of rumors

one that said they were breaking up,

and

one that said they were going to go from 2 guys to like 6.

I prefer them to be a 2 man band.
Quote by ThisPerishedMin
i can tell. you still like a7x.

dude come on what the hell?
i listen to other music other than a7x! like alexisonfire, cob, dreamtheater, slipknot, icp, and tons of other things is this really nescesary?
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
This is the worst synthcore out there. Complete genghis tron ripoff with puuuuuuuuuuuuuuussaye clean vox. No thanks.
sXe babay!
Originally posted by )Eric(Draven
...all of their merch basically says "SUCK ON MY EDGE DICK... AFTER I'VE KNOWN YOU FOR 2 YEARS"
I'm seeing them on the 13th for free. It's gonna be good.

Real good.

I<3them
Member #12 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
I know Zack(guitarist) personally, and dont let this stuff fool you he is a pretty damned good guitarist. But yeah this shit totally sucks. garden of grey you plannin on goin to ridglea metalfest? Ted said hes getting real "metal" bands this time. Im pretty sure he's getting Weaken The Adversary
Member #2 of the "Eggnog > Humanity" club
^^Pm Scourge441 to join

PM MackDaddy or RhinosaurBones to join the Mortal Kombat Klub. That's right, Klub with a K.

Quote by happytimeharry
wow, is that backgammon? Now that's what I call fore play...
Quote by liesofautumn
I know Zack(guitarist) personally, and dont let this stuff fool you he is a pretty damned good guitarist. But yeah this shit totally sucks. garden of grey you plannin on goin to ridglea metalfest? Ted said hes getting real "metal" bands this time. Im pretty sure he's getting Weaken The Adversary

I might be going tomorrow with some friends. The flyer is the most complicated picture on Earth.

EDIT:

Oh wait when is the metalfest? I have only heard about the music festival going on this weekend.
Hahaha yeah that flyer is pretty intense, but I meant the metalfest in October. Last year was a total wash-out scenefest but this year Ted's gotten his shit straight and is bringing the metal back.

Kick ass sig by the way
Member #2 of the "Eggnog > Humanity" club
^^Pm Scourge441 to join

PM MackDaddy or RhinosaurBones to join the Mortal Kombat Klub. That's right, Klub with a K.

Quote by happytimeharry
wow, is that backgammon? Now that's what I call fore play...
They announcing the rest of their band soon! they are good im gonna see them in april
Page 1 of 2