heyhey, ive been listening to way to much dragonforce, and i wanted a metal/punk type feel with more shred than i usually put in, so i think i did my goal. its called jupiters' tears cause it reminds me of a spaceship type feel. crit for crit always!

http://brandon.dmusic.com
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
i like it,I like how it build up from real slow,to medium, to in your motherf8ckin face thrash/shred metal.I would raise up the lead guitars so you can hear em a little better but very good either way.

c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=414857
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
damn man, i love it, i really like the part with all the effects before it goes crazy ahha, btw what program/samples did you use for drums? cuz the drums sound nice
im using an electric drum set, its played like a regular drum set, but with pads. so i record the drums and guitar all on different tracks
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Woah, very nice work man. Def like the feel on this song. The lead....omfg NICE! I would change nothing about this track, its perfect!
i thought the intro with the guitar panning across the speakers was a really nice touch. and i really like all the tapping stuff at around the three minute mark. the solo was awesome. lots of cool weird sounds too. if i had to complain about one thing, i would say that the outro is a bit drawn out, but it was good so i didnt care. good tone, good songwriting, good drumming and all around good playing.
I love the intro... the panning is sweet, but the bass is way too high. I'm getting a slight bit of clipping at low levels (-10db) with my EQ flat. In fact now that you're into it a bit, the bass is covering up the kick assed lead your setting down.

Watch those levels. Its very important when recording.

FWIW, What are you mixing and mastering with and listening to it through when you play it back?

When you break out to the clean (slight phased guitar) it almost makes it out, but the kick drum is about to make my sub spastic... jumping all over the place.

Other than that... I really like the tune. Just a little fine tuning and this would kick some major ass.
I'm giving it a listen. Actually, this really reminds me of a song I wrote, only the clean riff at the beginning has heavy delay on it for my song. This song goes in a way different direction. The drum lead into the solo is nice. I liked that a lot. I can feel the dragonforce influence. In the drums as well as the guitar. Dragonforce drumming entertains me because of the constant double bass drumming. The effect going on at 2:34 is nice. You certianly beat my ass at guitaring. You're very good. This song is very good. I was getting a bit of clipping before the beginning of the second clean section. I think the end is a little drawn out, but not so bad that I lose attention in the piece. good job. 8.5/10 (at least)
do mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=417270