Can anyone else not get enough of HIM? I love Ville Valo's voice, and the band has such a mix of styles its hard to describe.
You are going to get flamed. No I don't like them at all. His voice is boring, one tone and bland. And mix of styles? What planet are you speaking from? Pointless euro-rock at best.
They do have a mix of styles, goth, pop, modern rock, and soemtimes a kind of soft metal. Ville Valo's vocie one tone and bland? What planet are you speaking from? Compare his voice in Vampire Heart to The Sacrament and i have proved my point to you.
I love HIM can' t wait till the new cd
"In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen"

Hellsing Organization

Compare his voice to that of Ripper Owens, Phil Anselmo, Timo Kotipelto or Mikael Åkerfeldt to see what I mean. Anyone can chain smoke untill all you can do is mutter. Listen to some real men.
HIM used to be good. Pre Dark Light. That album just plain sucked. Really poppy and radio-friendly, none of the heaviness of greatest lovesongs vol 666 or the energy of razorblade romance. It was just poppy, boring drivel.

In case you can't tell, I don't like Him much any more

Daniel Lioneye pwns though.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Ewww. The singer is horrible, the music is bad and I am sick of that fucking heartagram.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by duncang
Ewww. The singer is horrible, the music is bad and I am sick of that fucking heartagram.

Yeah...that pretty much sums it up.
It's always funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's HILARIOUS.

I stabbed a man in Reno just to see if a PRS headstock could cut a person.
Once I had a dream that I slaughtered Ville Valo with the sharpened edge of a electric guitar.

I don't know why it was sharp.
But that was the best dream I've ever had.
Quote by Eladamri
Compare his voice to that of Ripper Owens, Phil Anselmo, Timo Kotipelto or Mikael Åkerfeldt to see what I mean. Anyone can chain smoke untill all you can do is mutter. Listen to some real men.

Love to see UG is open-minded tonight.

I have DL and LM, HIM is a talented band. Nothing special, but they do have talent. But boy, Villie, is a great lyricist.
...When you decide to wake up..
HIM is a talented band. Nothing special, but they do have talent. But boy, Villie, is a great lyricist.

my thoughts exactly.
LeTs MaKe BisCiTs!!!!!
I'm not a fan of HIM. I wouldn't actually care of them if it wasn't for my sister playing them incessently alongside Evanescence. They both annoy the fucking shit out of me now. As far as lyrics go, they're pretty average for the apparent genre they compete in. And his voice, although I've far from heard all of their songs (Heaven forbid) from what I've heard it's pretty monotone and depressing.
I don't like HIM, and I think there's an Only thread on him in the Other section.
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
HIM is a perfect example of bands that were good before they hit it big. They're no doubt a good band but they aren't as great as everyone is making them out to be.
and the paramedics fell into the wound
like a rehired scab at a barehanded plant
an anesthetic penance beneath
the hail of the contraband

Quote by duncang

I second that
I look forward to killing you...
I always thought of HIM as emo
I was living a lie, now I'm dying to know the truth...
Quote by Musical Meds

i did too i think there might be a thread in the Emo section or new metal one of them
my gear
Cube 30
sammick strat rip off
schecter C-1 classic diamond series
Peavey JSX combo
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
A.G.E > grunge
Quote by Musical Meds

i did too i think there might be a thread in the Emo section or new metalone of them
my gear
Cube 30
sammick strat rip off
schecter C-1 classic diamond series
Peavey JSX combo
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
A.G.E > grunge
nice bams fav band lol theyre pretty sick id pay to see him
LJS and The OwlsLucky Jimr Stonge
I liked a few songs. I saw two videos from this past cd and yes they were poppy but I don't really give a rats ass about something sounding poppy so long as it sounds good.

I quite like the singer's voice, meloncholy but it works

Also yes, he's a loser for wearing whatever the hell he wants. Yes he's a loser for wanting to sing about something deep. Yes he's a loser for doing something other people wouldn't really dare to do from fear of ridicule from people like the person that made the loser comment. How dare he do what he wants not caring what people think!