mine are:
fender Highway one strats
"the electric church"

---------------
Squier Standard Strat
Fender Highway one Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
...soon to be more added
Of the ones I own, PRS Soapbar SE II. Of all the guitars out there, it's a tough call. Sometimes I like mellow hollowbody, sometimes I like searing, sometimes I like snappy.
Hi, I'm Peter
Fender pre CBS strats stock, or Any Fender MIM or above loaded with hand wound Lindy Fralin Vintage Hot pick-ups
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
Out of mine: American Strat Sunburst
Any Guitar: 1962 Strat

Don't want to be an actor pretending on the stage
Don't want to be a writer with my thoughts out on the page
Don't want to be a painter 'cause everyone comes to look
Don't want to be anything where my life's an open book

Phish - Waste
Epiphone Sheraton II, Gibson ES 335 and 335 Dot, Gibson ES 345, Hubert Sumlin's Les Paul Goldtop, Epiphone Wildkat, Gretsch G6138 Bo Diddley, Gibson Duane Eddy Model, Gibson Lucille, Epiphone Biscuit, Gibson L-1, Grandpa's Sakura acoustic and Steinberger GT-1 Deluxe
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
I got an Epiphone Dot Deluxe which works great for blues. Also think that a stratocaster works great.

Marshall 8240 Valvestate combo from 1986
Crate X15R
Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech Screamin' Blues
you guys sound very knowledgable...but no mention of accoustics??? Martin. For electric blues, I don't give a hang what the guitar is you can make it wail like a banshee or purr like a kitten with a 30 dollar silvertone if you got the right amp. Dig That.
I have to go with a Gibson es-335 or Fender Telecaster for electric blues. For acoustic, a Gibson L-1.
Muddy Waters Tele - Signed by the members of Canned Heat
PRS Soapbar SE - Signed by Michael Angelo Batio
H&K Statesman Quad EL-84
Dunlop Wah (modded to JH specs)
Quote by bad ike
you guys sound very knowledgable...but no mention of accoustics??? Martin. For electric blues, I don't give a hang what the guitar is you can make it wail like a banshee or purr like a kitten with a 30 dollar silvertone if you got the right amp. Dig That.

I'm pretty sure I mentioned three acoustics.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."