Ok i was wanting to know if i should get the Schecter hellraiser fr, or the schecter c1 classic. I am in jazz band and i will be playing some good rally songs in a basketball pep band(back in black, enter sandman, crazytrain, stacy's mom,etc.) and i need something that is fairly easy to maintain and really versatile to, since im not really on a style of guitar yet. So any body got any advice?
The C-1 classic is going to be way more versatile, especially for a Jazz band. But then again, I hate schecters, so don't be fooled by homosexual inlays, ya get what ya pay for.
^The C-1 XXX has stripper inlays though
But yeah, go for the Classic
EDIT: or better yet, a Blackjack (most versatile pups on a schecter)
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
despite my love affair with hellraisers, the classic would be better for you
Go get your shovel.
go with the classic,

and hey i take pride in those "homosexual inlays" so back off lol, only reason y i got it lol
Schecter C-1-XXX - Seymour Duncan Jazz/Invader
Schecter A-1 - EMG 81/81
Schecter S-1 - EMG 81/85
Titan Custom Fernandes Ravelle Style

Peavy G-150
Line 6 Spider II 30

Line 6 Constrictor
Digitech Death Metal Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby
i am sooo glad you made this post! i am thinking of buying one of the exact same 2 guitars and i play the exact same music as you (well, not the jazz, but the ac/dc and metallica and stacy's mom). after reading this im gona go for the classic, it looks better aswell. but i have had some feedback from a guy who owns one and ive been told that it doesnt look as good in blue and the gold can wear off.

once again, thanks for making this thread, it helped me haha, hope it helps you 2
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!