ok...i'd like to find myself a very good distortion pedal. i'd like to spend somelhing like

400$ Canadian. I'd like to have a lot of versalitility, to be able to get big loud disto,

like new metal and industrial ones, and other good sounds of course. I've checked

tonebone disto, they seemed cool but i foud the sound was more for lead and rock

rythms. I want something more loud and rich.

Thanks for replys
Big Muff.
My Gear :

Guitar:
Squier '51 (Dimarzio PAF Pro) (10-52s)
Roland Cube 15
Behringer X-V-Amp
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DS-1 (modded)

Bass:
Yamaha RBX270 (55-110s)
Behringer BXL900
EHX Bass Balls Pedal
EHX Big Muff Pi Pedal
the russian big muff is probably the best fuzz pedal ever made (some people say its the dallas arbiter fuzz face, and they may be right, but good luck finding one), but if you want a more metal crunchy sound you might wanna try the metal muff.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
the russian big muff is probably the best fuzz pedal ever made (some people say its the dallas arbiter fuzz face, and they may be right, but good luck finding one), but if you want a more metal crunchy sound you might wanna try the metal muff.

Dunlop makes Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Faces nowadays. I have found one, I went to the store and it was in the display case. And here it is on Musician's Friend.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Quote by ufossuck
Dunlop makes Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Faces nowadays. I have found one, I went to the store and it was in the display case. And here it is on Musician's Friend.

There's a huge sound difference between a real Dallas Arbiter and a Dunlop Fuzz Face. The transistors used to clip the signal are different. You can get mods that make them sound more alike though.
My Gear :

Guitar:
Squier '51 (Dimarzio PAF Pro) (10-52s)
Roland Cube 15
Behringer X-V-Amp
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DS-1 (modded)

Bass:
Yamaha RBX270 (55-110s)
Behringer BXL900
EHX Bass Balls Pedal
EHX Big Muff Pi Pedal