ok, well, heres my story:

my telecasters input jack (the place that i plug the cable into the guitar) is really wiggly. it got so bad before that i had to get it fixed at a guitar shop and now its getting loose again. when i tighten the screw it just gets loose again. how can i fix this problem?
Socket wrench, I presume. You mean the nut that connects the input (inside guitar), to the input plate, right?
ummm there should be a washer between the nut and the thready part. if there isnt that would make the input jack go loose
Quote by mikeman
Socket wrench, I presume. You mean the nut that connects the input (inside guitar), to the input plate, right?

yes, your "technical jargen" sounds right, lol. i think thats what it is. but my problem is, when i turn the nut the input thing turns with it and they all just sort of spin and spin and i dont want to spin them too much and strip out the guitar or something.
Quote by gdm09
yes, your "technical jargen" sounds right, lol. i think thats what it is. but my problem is, when i turn the nut the input thing turns with it and they all just sort of spin and spin and i dont want to spin them too much and strip out the guitar or something.

hold one end and then tighten the other end. easiest way to do it
yeah, but my fingers are too big to get in there AND stick a wrench in there too.