Wish I could get to the bottom of exactly what this means. I've seen a few of these and something seems rotten in Denmark about them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Les-Paul-Custom-Zakk-Wylde-guitar-with-case_W0QQitemZ250019824678QQihZ015QQcategoryZ2384QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Quote by Ibanez_rawker
but I have a penis.... and when most guys have the chance to get some, they are gonna take it.... our hormones were going out of control and her 'rents weren't home.

Edit: she knew I wasn't wearing a condom.
"Ask seller a question"?
a guy told me that the tremolo bar was called the "distortionator"
No replies=pwned.

Meh...Sorry, I'm just bored. I've played that Zakk Wylde model, though. I don't like the feel of Les Pauls.
Could be:

* Object Exchange Model
* Office of Emergency Management
* Oracle Enterprise Manager
* Original Equipment Manufacturer
haha
^ Exacto mundo. It means it doesn't come with much just the product. No manual or anything. It doesn't mean its some POS or fake.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
Quote by Danno13
I'm betting on Original Equipment Manufacturer.

This means there are no mods on it. All the equipment is Epiphone parts.
"If my baby don't love me no more,
well I'm sure her sister will." -Jimi "Red House"

Gear
1983 Strat '57 Reissue
1964 Gibson ES-330
Dr Z Maz 38
Fender Pro-Junior

myspace.com/marcrobertwork
What it mean is that all the electronics are genuine epihpone parts, and every thing else are "genuine" no-name brand parts. so its epiphone electronics in a cheap knock-off body
the body has a odd shape ne way, doesnt look like a real Zakk les style, or a epi les body ne way,the single cut looks like it has to much of a dip, and the body has a weird contour
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
OEM = Original Equipment Manufacturer. Something doesnt look right with that one....