I was just thinking that when i get an RG1570 i want to slice little pieces out of the body and replace it with mirrors, coz i heard that i looks sick under light and i thought it would be even better with mirrors and look sick! SO comments please
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
We'll see then, whether you dare to even scratch the mirage finish on her nice body. I doubt that you'll do it, but if you do, you're one sick mothafuka...
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
lol i'll have to train on my other guitars first! I asked my dad if he had any spare mirrors around so i could operate on a ****ty strat wannabee copy i bought off ebay.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Last edited by Shredlet at Aug 18, 2006,
I personally think ud be better off spending ur money on a good amp. But if u wanna do that i suppose it's a kinda cool idea.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."