Well the name is abit ****. Riffs are very obvious too. Um im sure ur aware of how bad the recording quality is. Playing seems sloppy. Well done tho for starting to write, ur 1/4 having the confidence too do it. The song isnt great but its not awful awful. Just learn some variations on power chords + get a metronome. Listen to somthing new get fresh ideas and write without worrying wat anyone else thinks man. Well done for actually having the balls to post it tho .
I'll have to agree with YesPlease. It doesn't have a raw/real feeling to it. It's boring to be honest. Just listen to more music and get as much influence as you can. I've had recordings that I don't like anyone so I just threw it out. It takes work to make tunes.

C4C?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415714
Hail Satan

Gear:
Yamaha RGX220
Peavey 5150
Trohak Cabinet (w/ Eminence speakers)
Mesa/Boogie 2x12 Roadster
Marshall Mg15
I don't understand how I shouldn't pay attention to actual playing. It's as important as writing the song.

Anyway, it's a start. Nothing too special, but it's something to work with. Try to come up with a main theme/chorus then verses and so on. Are you planning to put lyrics on this?

Keep it up.
Get a drum machine, even if it's an old cheapo model off of E-Bay. It will make a WORLD of difference in your playing and writing.

It's obvious that you are newer to the instrument than a lot of people here, but that's okay. Everybody here is still learning. Anyone who tells you they're not is lying. We're all constantly learning and getting new ideas.

I think you're on the right track (no pun intended).

But I cannot emphasize enough the importance of timing. If you can't afford a drum machine, get a small digital metronome. Your local music store will have one. They even make them for key rings. Why? I don't know. But they make them, and they don't cost any more than 5 or 6 bucks.

Metronome training is boring and tedious....but it's well worth the time and effort, trust me.
well i do have a drum machine. but it's a pc software. anyway i made a big mistake when i called it a "song". it's the rythm guitar.
came to my head and recorded it with my cheap pc microphone so i dont forget it (i tend to forget songs that come to my head as ppl forget dreams). and then i asked to myself "why not to see what ppl in UG think about it?"
anyway its just a riff its not a song.
btw im playing 11 months already. so am i in the right track? because some ppl tell me that i play very good for 11 months, some ppl say that i dont.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

It doesn't matter what other people think.

When you play, do you enjoy playing or is it like a job?

If you love playing, which you clearly do, then that's all that matters. I think you need to ask yourself what your goals are with the instrument and overall as a musician.

As for comparing yourself with others who have been playing the same amount of time, well....that's kind of hard to do. It depends on how much practicing you do per day over that amount of time. Some people learn more quickly than others, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they have more or less potential.

The biggest thing I can hear in your playing is that you really need something to keep time with. If you absolutely cannot stand the click of the metronome over long periods, you can download or create some drum loops to play along with.

When I practice, there is ALWAYS some kind of time keeper at all times, no matter what I'm doing.
First of all, never use that hosting service again. It's weird and slow.

Second of all, change the name, it's really corny.

But now that I'm done being mean, here comes the song.

It's very generic, but it does sound like something I would record when I first started playing.

Your tone is not bad though.

Very repetitive, think of some other themes that you could go into to mix it up.