hey is the fender tornado a decent guitar? hows the tunning stability? is the neck fast? sustain? stock pups? tone? thanks alot to who ever answers this
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
*toronado
I really like how they look, I was looking into getting one for my next guitar.
they used to make these nice american made ones with p-90s, but they dont anymore
fender nashville telecaster
epiphone les paul standard
yamaha eg 112
alvarez rf20sc
fender stage 1000
brownsville wah
I thought they're kinda ugly. They are decent guitars though. Try one before you buy.
Sent from my iPad.
theyre nice, sadly the SeymourDuncan version (GT) has stopped being sold by guitar center and musicians friend making it nearly impossible to find it
ive got one, its a mustang tornado its red with white go faster stripes

its nice guitar, it can be good for heavy metal and rock but i mainly use it for bluesy stuff, i got a korea made version with seymour and dunc's and cost me 500 quid ish? cant remember.

mine stays in tune for weeks.

sustain and tone are fine, i personally think the action on mine is set way too high and on some other ones ive played ( well one other one) but im just too lazy too sort that out.
Quote by srvman
ive got one, its a mustang tornado its red with white go faster stripes

its nice guitar, it can be good for heavy metal and rock but i mainly use it for bluesy stuff, i got a korea made version with seymour and dunc's and cost me 500 quid ish? cant remember.

mine stays in tune for weeks.

sustain and tone are fine, i personally think the action on mine is set way too high and on some other ones ive played ( well one other one) but im just too lazy too sort that out.

excuse me, not the Cyclone the Toronado is not the mustang thingy
i wuv my tornado GT
and arlabester if u know were daddys junky music is the get one in every once in awhile u might wanna check there
#4 of fender armada WOOTWOOT