I just bought a guitar and the man at the shop said that the pick ups need fixed.
They buzz when the guitar is pluged in and when you touch the strings they click. He said they need either fixed or just cleaned wasn't sure.
The pickups are both humbuckers on my les paul model...go figure...but can any one help me?
Why did you buy a guitar with broken/dirty pups?
I'm pretty sure they're supposed to clean that **** for you.
I bought the guitar cause i liked it, and i thought it would be an easy job....but i didn't expect someone to be a flipping on me cause i asked a question.
hes not flipping on you, hes just saying that most shops should fix **** like that before they sale a guitar. do the pickups still work? even though they buzz and click, they may need to be shielded better or there good possibly be a wiring problem.
yeah they still work fine it's just the clicking and buzz....it was a used guitar shop..the guy that runs it is kinda getting out of the shop..but he told me about the problem before i bought it and he should me that it makes it
Quote by kidrevolution
yeah they still work fine it's just the clicking and buzz....it was a used guitar shop..the guy that runs it is kinda getting out of the shop..but he told me about the problem before i bought it and he should me that it makes it

...You lost me