I like it. Sounds good.
BTW I haven't bought Octavarium yet. How is it?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I didn't hear it all yet.But there are some kickass songs, like this one, Panic Attack and Octavarium.
Yeah? After hearing this song I'm definately going to get it.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I love this song...that riff is kickass...also a very good cd.

Awesome cover. Period.
Last edited by JP_YM_ZW at Aug 19, 2006,
Very nice!

BTW, I put my Hawaii Five-O cover up on my Soundclick page, and Soundclick promptly took it down citing copyright infringement. They didn't axe my account, which was cool, but still.

Just a heads up for you, it may end up off your page without warning. They didn't even send me an email about it.

Great job on this, dude. That's solid as hell and you can rip.

I can't really critique it because there's really not much to critique. Just all-around kick ass playing.
good job man,sounds weird without the vocals,haha.don't see too many people covering dt that often.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Oh, thanks.If anyone wants to do the vocals, I won't mind at all.

My gear is here: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=343442

I use Audacity for recording.

Oh, I did one more DT recording, check it out if you folks want:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=343442&songID=4341096

Erotomania cover.But it only goes until after the first guitar solo, I'll do the rest when I learn it(I just learned the first solo today, so it may take a while)
Dude! That kicks ass..I love Dream Theater and have never heard this song, Im gonna check out other Octavarium songs.. What guitar and setup did you use and how did you record? You also have a very nice finger tone, how long have you been playing?