ok, ive had my schecter for barely over 6 months, and ive broken my 5th string nearly 5 different times. now it always breakes right at the action, but it seems to "uncoil" more than break. now i dont know if it is the strings(ive used 5 different kinds so i cant see this being the problem), or if is just something with my action, but that doesnt explain why my other strings dont break. and its not becuase they get old, because i replaced all the strings on it, and 2weeks later, it broke. any suggestions?
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
You probably have a burr on your saddle.

Take the string off, see if you can see anything, and if you can, file it down.
yeah...i see nothing
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
maby ur not winding it round enough when u replace the new string
try winding it at least 2 full 360 turns with a simple fold under knot at the end.
well thats wot ive been doing for the last year and ive only replaced one e string, once. -chris-
Tom bridges which most schecters have are really easy to replace. you could just get a new one. Or you could take it to a shop and they will do something to it.
George W. Bush for President 2012

We can do it if we work together!
Quote by cubedeathk
Tom bridges which most schecters have are really easy to replace. you could just get a new one. Or you could take it to a shop and they will do something to it.

Most Schecters have Tone-Pros locking bridges. Easy to replace but not cheap.
Quote by jmac72187
Most Schecters have Tone-Pros locking bridges. Easy to replace but not cheap.

The Omen 6, however does not have a Tone Pros.

I would suggest the same thing as Danno, but even if you can't see anything, it's a much safer bet to just feel it out.

If it's unwinding, I don't know what to tell you. I would suggest the same thing as that other person mentioned (sorry for forgetfullness).