ok so ive got a acoustic and an electric guitar.... i was wondering if it would be worth it to get a classical guitar for 99 bucks cause i saw some for 99 at guitar center..... i really want another acoustic but i dont have the 650 to pay for the one i want yet.... so should i get a classical?? is it worth it?
Do you want a classical? I would NEVER suggest that someone purchases a $99 guitar?you really get what you'll pay for it. I have a steel string and a nylon string, but last I checked, you can't play flamenco on a steel string. You can, however, play classical on a steel string.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
No, I wouldn't say it's worth it for 99 dollars. But if you really want it, go for it.
My God, it's full of stars!
well, a 99 dollar classical guitar... i suggest you wait until you have enough money to pay a better one.
Buy it if you want to play the king of music that sounds good on a classical. Don't just buy it because it's a cheap alternative!