how come on digitechs website, it only lists the guitar whammy pedal, and not the bass whammy, such as the one Justin Chancellor uses on some of tool's songs. im looking to get one, is the name bass whammy really just slang for the synth pedal or something?
Fender American Strat --> Vox Crybaby --> Keeley Rat --> Marshall AVT 100
are you sure they make a bass one? in my opinion, bass effects are overpriced and overrated. by crybaby sounds great with bass, i hated the bass one. try the regular one and see if the tracking is any good on bass.

Adam
Quote by ollie_12318
my grandma is dying and my mum wants me to play something on bass for her, any body got any suggestions?!

Quote by splinter26
another one bites the dust has a pretty cool bass line
^^ i agree

i mean, you almost never use bass effects, only if you're in dream theater, or playing any kind of industrial/techno music
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
both on wikipedia and numerous sources list it specifically as "Digitech Bass Whammy" which just makes the bass sound more like a synth or guitar. im not huge on effects anyways, but i have heard this used to great effect and am interested in getting one.
Quote by dimebag_love
^^ i agree

i mean, you almost never use bass effects, only if you're in dream theater, or playing any kind of industrial/techno music

ur jokeing right?

but u can use guitar effects i do
MEMBER 6 OF I <3 Online Putt Putt Group
Puttsecks?
Quote by DoTheEvolution
I like peni better. It sounds funnier.
"a group of naked guys jumped me, I have never seen so much peni ."
he likes peni

Captain of the Rage Against the Myspace Club. PM Bloody Mary to enlist.
bah just found out its a discontinued pedal, thats why its not on the webpage...guess ill have to pray for ebay to pull through on this one