hey im wondering how long youve been playing when you all could first do pinch harmonics

ive been playing for 2 months and a few days ago i found out how to do em
yeah.
Hmm... Probably a few months after I got my electric, and I got into the whole being good thing. So, about a year.
took like a day to learn em, i mean, to just be able to "sound" them, took me months to be able to throw em into solos and stuff.
ive been playing for about 5 years before actually learning to play pinch harmonics. can hit them easily but havent used em that much
i do them like its nothing now.. i've been playin only 2 years or so.. i figured it out around 5 months i guess
ive been playing around 2 years and i cant do them .... but in all honesty i dont see when id use them in the majority of stuff i play
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
ive been playing for 8 months and never really knew about them...but i wanna start learning them...

but right now im trying to learn all the damn notes on the damn fretboard...
and thats wut a lot of my time is going into now
a few months do actually learn HOW to do them, but it took me a few more to be able to voice them right and put them into playing
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Took me like a couple of months to master it completely. Now i use it in every solo i play.
Iunno i learned 4 or 5 months into playing, took a good month to completely master them
Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio
Ibanez SA120
Peavey Raptor EXP
Takamine Electric Acoustic
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss TU-2
Boss MT-2 (For use with my Vox)
MXR M-108 10-Band Eq
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Peavey JSX Head
Vox AD50VT
I'd say I tried them about 6 months ago. I'd definatelly say I haven't perfected them but I haven't actually practiced them (just noodling really). When I have songs that require them I'll take the time to nail them...
Quote by jimtaka
i'd say your guitar is out of tune, or you are accidentally muting strings that you aren't trying to, or your right hand isn't strumming at the same time that your left hand is fretting, or you could be reading the tab upside down...