Hey, if is tuning the tremolo on the Ibanez RG1570 annoying? Cuz I tend to tune and retune my guitar a lot, so if it's a hassle, then I don't think I should get that Ibanez. Can anyone give me a suggestion as to what I should get instead? (I'm a metal player with a budget of about 600 - 700 USD)
It is quite a nice trem however if you like to change tunings i suggest you either get a tremol-no or a guitar with a hard tail.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
^I'm thinking about getting a Tremel-no unit for my Schaller. It's not that much of a hassle, as soon as you get used to it. The first time you change strings, it might take you 20-40 minutes, but you should get the hang of it pretty quickly. Just make sure you have someone show you have to do it, or read about it online. Now it takes something like 10-15 minutes, depending the urgency of the string-changing.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
I own a 1570. Changing tunings/strings is a hassle. Even if you want to go into a drop tuning (just changing 1 string) you have to retune ALL the strings because they go flat with the extra slack in the one string. I just keep mine in standard. Occasionally I'll retune to Drop D or something... takes about 10-15 minutes to go through the whole process.

I suggest you don't get one if you change tunings on a daily basis or on a whim.
yeh if you change tunings alot i seriously wouldnt bother with a floyd rose unless i have alot of them for different tunings