Im not sure if this is the right place to put this, and if it isnt, let me know, and I shall move it.

In Riot by Three Days Grace, the breakdown, where it's just the chorus riff and vocals, what is the guitar going through? A Wah wah, or a voice box?

Also, it it's a wah, could somebody please show me the foot pattern for the pedal?

Thanks in advance.

Again, I apologise if this is in the wrong forum.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
not sure, but it's called a talk box

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.