Page 1 of 5
This is a great band from Canada playing some ridiculously good Extreme Progressive Metal. I call them that because they mix so much genres is very difficult to describe them, so ill jusr call them that way.

They have released 2 full lenght's and one EP:
Utopia (Full Length)1999
We, Invaders (EP)2003
In A Flesh Aquarium (Full Lenght) 2006

Since there's no real way to describe them, you wont understand what im saying unless you hear them out. So im willing to send a small sampler including my favorite songs by them, you only need to post your mail and yo ushall receive some songs by them in a couple of days.

If this thread is illegal, please close it.
Do they have a site?
Metal Matt reserves the right to be a hypocrite whenever he damn well pleases
I remember listening to them a while back, they sounded good, but incorporated maybe a bit too many genres. But bands from Quebec always = \m/
I'm entitled to double post, so fück off!!!
http://www.myspace.com/unexpect

and here's their myspace (conveniantly located on their front page but hey, I'm saving you a whole link!!!)

Ummm...Megalomaniac Trees freaked me out. Other than the boring intro, Novae is pretty cool but it gets sorta gay again like halfway through.

I don't know; they're a little out there.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
I was just about to make a thread on these guys...absolutely brilliant. _We, Invaders kicks ass as does Utopia. I just pre-ordered their new one In a Flesh Aquarium, from what I've heard, also kickass. I definitely recommend this band.
Don't analyze my beliefs & I won't pick out the flaws in yours
insideac send me some of their stuff. We, Invaders and Novae were pretty cool. I liked them, but they're kinda weird at times.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Theres like 4 different forms of vocals. Thats pretty cool.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Yeah they have like 3 or 4 vocalists, they're pretty nuts.

In a good way.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
These guys are my favorite band of all time now. Ive always been looking for evil carnival type music, and when I found these dudes, I fell in love immediately. I dont see how its "too much going on" for some of you guys..Try to listen to it as a whole, I love it .

Thats right IbaRGnez, I did show you :-D. My favorite song by them is Summoning Scenes, and I love the song Another Dissonant Chord, 10 seconds into the song.
they're doing a live show soon, so I might just go and see what kind of show they put on.
I'm entitled to double post, so fück off!!!
Something tells me these guys are a little ahead of their time.

That being said I still think there are parts where there are too many different things going on. Sometimes it works well and others it doesn't for me.
Metal Matt reserves the right to be a hypocrite whenever he damn well pleases
Quote by Metal Matt
Something tells me these guys are a little ahead of their time.

Indeed. Its sad to say, but I dont think these guys are getting far very soon...hopefully some time in the future though. It seems they are a bit too chaotic and too much things are going on for the average listener. It seems like they just had a small burst of fame though, as they just did a US tour and are now touring in Canada, and people on here and stuff are finding out about them everywhere. lets try to spread the word, woot!
Im glad there is a small fan base in here.

Sampler will be out tonight, for the only person who wants it.
Last edited by Jesus Tod' at Aug 20, 2006,
or you can wait till the 22nd, in two days, and order their full album. Thats what Im doing, Im buying all 3 CDs...We need to support these guys They deserve it
Too random for me to enjoy.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Ok, since im too lazy to make a sampler, ill just send the latest album. Sure no one else wants it?
nice idea, but there's way too much stuff. even for a progressive band. not my thing.
Read my post. Not this.
Yea, I can only enjoy some parts, but yes, very very random.

Like when the chick starts singing on Megalomaniac Trees like halfway through the song, it just sounds gay. I like the nice add of the crazy circus theme in it though.
Dave Mustaine for president.
DECAPITATED

R.I.P Vitek
Quote by grimreaper65
*cough*

Still, it's a decent goo:bad ratio.

And here I was, thinking most goo was bad... Astonishing...
BUMP!

Quote by Spynal
Too random for me to enjoy.

NONSENSE! These guys remind me of a more metal Mr. Bungle. I absolutely love it. If anyone has an album, please PM me with it.
in a flesh aquarium was the best metal release last year
absolutely love it
My sig is better than yours
wouldnt go that far, but aye, quality album. i love THIS, tho the editing on the video itself is kinda stupid.
UneXpecT is a metal laboratory mixing elements of black, death, core, symphonic, progressive and melodic metal; classical, operatic, medieval, goth, electro, ambient, psychotic, noise and circus music with an occasional jazzy touch.

Now that's Something !
Wolv
Nice. Who wrote that?

I'm not into this band a whole lot, but the music is interesting. It's starting to grow on me a little.
Page 1 of 5