Anyone else like these albums? I've had them in my library for awhile, but only just recently started really getting into them. For those that don't know, it's Billy Bragg and Wilco both adding music to unreleased lyrics by Woody Guthrie. Great stuff, I highly recommend them if you don't already have them. Thoughts?
You could try the samples on Amazon here. If that doesn't do it for you I could put up a song or two.
I haven't heard much of volume II, but I really like volume I. Most of the Wilco songs are ace (California Stars, At My Window Sad & Lonely, Hesitating Beauty, and One By One are all amazing songs...Hoodoo Voodoo is a little less exciting :P), and Billy Bragg does a fantastic job for the most part. I love "Way O'er Yonder in the Minor Key"
Seeing Wilco live tomorrow and Early Day Miners are opening! Should be a good show.
I've been trying to get ahold of either one for ages now but alas no luck. Downloaded a few tunes though and it is some good stuff. What a collabaration though, Billy Bragg and Wilco!

Wilco <3
I have No.1 and like it. I didn't know there was a No.2 though.
-Taidgh
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.
-Hunter S. Thompson