She is complete and has already been shipped to the builder's parents home in Clayton, NC about 55 miles north of me. He is going to deliver it in person to my 3-year-old son next week! I am so stoked. He made the custom case too. All for $620! It is truly a work of art... It demands a little Swart Atomic Space Tone amp....

Lava Man

Your One Stop High-End Custom Cable Shop
nto very long bbut that looks pretty kool
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Thats pretty cool... He'll have something he can hang up on his wall when he grows out of it.
nice, but what if your son just dosnt like playing the guitar and gives up, or just quits all together because he inst intested in playing the guitar, and you spent all this money on this kick ass guitar? or until he grows out of it?

i think that guitar is better than my epiphone les paul hahah
^lol, i hope if i have a son he becomes interested in playing guitar that would be so kool to teach my son
My son can already hold a pick correctly and strum and is showingh a lot of interest, otherwise I would not have had this guitar built. Plus he loves to sit with me and playe guitar...
Lava Man

Your One Stop High-End Custom Cable Shop
hah its really small..
but i guess its cool
i wish i lived in that case..
Quote by bajeda
congrats, you made me chuckle at your stupidity.

Seinfeld Club
haha yeah
Seems like a bit of a waste, but whatever! How does it sound and is it not too small for you to play?
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by Doofag
Thats hot

Bah! Paris Hilton!

I like the white grain, purple guitar. Pretty damn (errr...I mean, darn...don't want your 3 year old hearing that one) sweet axe.

Teach him well, Jedi Master.