because he can't hold his liqour and he couldn't play a decent "Betcha Can't Play This", not to mention his non-stop wankage and repetitive playing, as well as the annoying (yet amusing) accent of his

close thread
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Member #2 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.
(Post above this one) ^^ If there ever was a time to say it, this is is. ALCA-PWNED.

I agree 100%. Him and Totman can be real drunk idiots from time to time. I remember when my friends went to their concert, they found him outside, drunk, and they actually got a decent half hour conversation with him, mind you, he was COMPLETELY drunk. Pretty funny though.
Quote by axe_grinder247
because he can't hold his liqour and he couldn't play a decent "Betcha Can't Play This", not to mention his non-stop wankage and repetitive playing, as well as the annoying (yet amusing) accent of his

close thread

WHat makes you think your opinion matters so much that it is enough to close this thread?

Hes a decent guitarist. Dragonforce are a good band bt his shredding is far from best.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by x0rsist
WHat makes you think your opinion matters so much that it is enough to close this thread?

Hes a decent guitarist. Dragonforce are a good band bt his shredding is far from best.

perhaps because there are way too many herman li threads when they all should be posted in the "ONLY Dragonforce Thread"
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Quote by xmurderoticax
because there are alot of people on UG that think they're better than everyone.

Criticizing Li doesn't mean we think we're better than him. And don't try that "well how many albums have you sold" bull****, if you were planning on it.

His playing is redundant, unoriginal, sloppy crap; that's why there's the Li bashing.
Quote by Resiliance
I ain't dissin' ya bro.

I be doin' some 'o dat sarcasm **** right thurr.
there's li bashing because ugers can't handle the fact that somebody out there is maybe better than them. i mean, there are a lot of shredders who just make annoying, redundant, sloppy music but you guys recognize them as heros. so calm the **** down. li is an amazing technical guitarist. so appreciate that. or go listen to good charlotte you good for nothing emo kids.
Quote by fluffylump2
there's li bashing because ugers can't handle the fact that somebody out there is maybe better than them. i mean, there are a lot of shredders who just make annoying, redundant, sloppy music but you guys recognize them as heros. so calm the **** down. li is an amazing technical guitarist. so appreciate that. or go listen to good charlotte you good for nothing emo kids.
While I appreciate your defending shred, you have a SOAD avatar. I find that ironic.
he is not sloppy one bit for whoever sais it. ive seen them live and li is nowhere near sloppy and who cares if he did some bad video? o and i didnt know he played shred? i thought it was power metal...
Quote by fluffylump2

nobody has to like a guitarist just because they are better than that person

so, Paul Gilbert makes annoying, redundant, sloppy music because he's considered a hero? makes perfect sense, i see it all now!

if you've taken a look at the shred forum, you'd see that wankage isn't shred and is usually frowned upon by many users...of course, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference, but no need to b**ch about it
Quote by BigFatSandwich

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Quote by into the moat
well i always thought shred was its own genre.

Nope.

Quote by into the moat
he is not sloppy one bit for whoever sais it.

Ahah.

Quote by into the moat
ive seen them live and li is nowhere near sloppy

Ahah.

Quote by into the moat
and who cares if he did some bad video?

Any one of their fans expecting something decent?

Quote by into the moat
o and i didnt know he played shred? i thought it was power metal...

Shred is a style of playing a genre, not a genre in itself.
Quote by Resiliance
I ain't dissin' ya bro.

he is sloppy
he isnt terrible...technically
personally i find a few of their songs to be pretty good
Quote by fluffylump2

Name one shredder who makes redundant music who we consider a god.

also Li is NOT a technical player, I'm sick of saying that but I will continue to do so until the nooblets understand.
TEEP!!! Oiiiiiiieeeeeeeyyy!!!!!!
Rofflgasm @ thread

I really can't say anything that hasn't been said, or what Resi is about to say when he comes to close this foolishness, about how bad/sloppy he is.

Quote by Resiliance
I'm more of a hermafrodite guy.

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Original creator of the Resi Signal(s)
Only old shred forum regs get it

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
Now for the trifecta of Resi signals:

sorry TUS, I just couldn't resist...
Quote by Resiliance
I ain't dissin' ya bro.

1/4 of the population of Belgium just woke up inexplicably.
Quote by Resiliance
I ain't dissin' ya bro.

Quote by SGRocker0791
Hmmm, I should make one....

<_<

>_>

All rights to the "Resi Signal" and all variations of it deriving from it are the sole property of one "TheUltimateSin".

(c) 2006 All Rights Reserved
Quote by Resiliance
I'm more of a hermafrodite guy.

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Original creator of the Resi Signal(s)
Only old shred forum regs get it

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness