Does any one have tips on how I can get my pop-in tremolo arm to stay in the bridge? It comes out whenever I tilt the dumb thing.
Is the bar designed for the guitar its in? If so, make sure you have it in all the way. Mine will "click" into place. You should feel 2 clicks if its anything like mine.
Mine is a screw-in, and try to get threads on those so that you can just spin them in and it will stay there.
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
Mine is the same way, but I've tried pretty much every method to keep it in there, and the best way is to put some double sided tape on the Whammy bar, the place it in the trem and try to keep it in a good spot. Works pretty good actually, except you might want to replace the tape every so often.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
i think licensed trems slide and OFR's stay in place...i think i'm gonna spend some money on an OFR...after i get my 6505 rig =P
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
Why not get a pro to show you how it's installed, because you might be installing it just wrong. You know..pop in trem arms aren't exactly 'pop in'