Have you guys seen this site? It seems half their tabs are wrong, however they have a disclaimer on them so it might survive the MPA (Thier mascot is kick ass too). Anyway, has anyone else gone their and seen good stuff and would recommend it or is it just a crap site?
i have been there...most of the tabs seem off, i prefer this site but im sure not all the tabs are wrong
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
it's good for some stuff. it has lessons like for jazz and funk and stuff.has scales and stuff
MEMBER 6 OF I <3 Online Putt Putt Group
Puttsecks?
Quote by DoTheEvolution
I like peni better. It sounds funnier.
"a group of naked guys jumped me, I have never seen so much peni ."
he likes peni

Captain of the Rage Against the Myspace Club. PM Bloody Mary to enlist.
if i cant find a tab here, i usually find it there. i think the error margins on the tabs are about the same as on this site though.
Quote by Mr. T
"Mr. T defines love as the reluctance to murder. If you're still alive, it's because Mr. T loves you."
It has a couple of tabs that I can't find here, but I don't want to be a dick and blatantly copy them and put them on UG. Anybody else want to have a go? :P
okay so its an alright site for us bassists cuz it has lots of songs in which ug only has guitar tabs.
Its okay. some of them are right and some are wrong.
i cant find any forums there.Are there any?????.
Quote by Niff
It has a couple of tabs that I can't find here, but I don't want to be a dick and blatantly copy them and put them on UG. Anybody else want to have a go? :P

Just leave all of thier contact details and shizz in it. i've done that, and had no problems. if i changed anything, i just pointed it out
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
i like that site. the mascot does kick ass
courntey love killed kurt cobain

MomaJohn
Bassmasta is full of 12 y/o kids that spend or waste their time uploading Smells like teen spirit tabs. I used to go there all the time...but it just got annoying...
My advice is not to learn songs by tab unless you are only just starting bass.

If you learn them by ear or through sheet music, you will build you musical/bass skills much faster.
My Profile

http://www.kerozenband.com

Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jesusgonewrong or me to join.

Gear:
Ibanez SR506
Fender MIM Jazz Bass Deluxe Active
Yorkville XM200
They have a wider variety of bass tabs then any other tab site I've seen. Which is pretty cool. The only problem is that most of them are **** tabs, so you have to transcribe a little bit. But it's not going to hurt you is it? Haha
i use it when i can't find tabs here, very hit and miss, but usually better than nothing.
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
I use them on occasion, but I don't expect the tabs to be perfect. I'll use them to get a rough idea then play it my own way anyways. I think it's a good site though...