I loved it. Its you singing and playing the guitar?
"Speed is nothing without control" - Bart Frydrychowitcz

Mark Morton is a God

Gear
Schecter Gryphon Diamond Series Limited Edition
Carvin SX-300 Half Stack
Podxt Live
V-amp 2
Peavey Transtube 110efx
Thats incredible. If you don't mind me asking how old are you?

Mark Morton is a God

Gear
Carvin SX-300 Half Stack
Podxt Live
V-amp 2
Peavey Transtube 110efx
Heh, Well i'm 17 and you sound fine. So how many songs do u have downloadable i'd like to hear more. Also what are u using to record?

Mark Morton is a God

Gear
Carvin SX-300 Half Stack
Podxt Live
V-amp 2
Peavey Transtube 110efx
Thanks! Well to record I have peavey mic running through a Peavey PV6 mixer. I'm not the most knowledgable when it comes to home recording haha, so I kinda just hooked it up and went for it. Hopefully I'll learn some more about it to make the recordings a little more clearer.
I have a lot of older songs that are uploaded on Dmusic but arn't live which I plan to re-record here in the coming week, so I'll have those up there in a little bit Thanks again though for the comments
No problem you sound like great. Try and get ahold of me next time u make a song.

Mark Morton is a God

Gear
Carvin SX-300 Half Stack
Podxt Live
V-amp 2
Peavey Transtube 110efx
Holy crap...

I thought it was Jewel singing at first. I hope you take that as a compliment.
Just out of curiosity, do you happen to live in Banff? Cause I could've sworn I heard some of your songs before.
Why doesn't this have good vocals?

This is great. You have a very beautiful and projecting voice. This is recorded brilliantly.

You've got some serious, serious talent. Anyone that can take a simple three-chord progression and make it sound new has "IT".

Where you sing, "When you're away, nothin has changed", put a harmony over that.

"When you're away" is "E major", so sing those three words at G# for the higher harmony.

This is a GREAT GREAT song. I love it!
Quote by MedicTJ
Why doesn't this have good vocals?

This is great. You have a very beautiful and projecting voice. This is recorded brilliantly.

You've got some serious, serious talent. Anyone that can take a simple three-chord progression and make it sound new has "IT".

Where you sing, "When you're away, nothin has changed", put a harmony over that.

"When you're away" is "E major", so sing those three words at G# for the higher harmony.

This is a GREAT GREAT song. I love it!

Wow, thank you! I'll def't take that advice with the harmonies when I re-record this song for a final version. Thanks again, much appreciated!
I really don't see why you are being so hard on your voice. You have a sweet voice, just let it go and it will be great.