i have a bunch of little speakers lyin around (4 0.5 watt ones), and i want to make a little cabinet out of them, i have something for the enclosure, so, how do i wire the cabinet? also, does anyone have a schematic for a very simple head, with just an on switch, a volume, an input, and an output to the cabinet?
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
to wire the cab, would i just wire all the negatives(grounds) together, and all the positives(hots) together and run those to an output jack? is there a differenc between input and output jacks? or do they just become whatever you place them as?
Quote by Sir-Shoelace

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
No.
If you're not willing to go to the slightest bit of effort yourself in terms of actually learning this self, screw it. I'm not answering heaps of mindless n00b questions for somebody who doesn't want to go to the effort of doing anything themselves.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
^i feel your pain.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Wow, such hatred. I bet you were all n00bs once and had to get someone to explain things to you that you didnt understand. But I dont now much about electronics so Im at a loss for helping you man.
sorry, i just wanted to learn something *cries on the inside*
so...ur not going to answer any of my questions?
Quote by Sir-Shoelace

THE PIT
like, what does GND mean? im guessing ground, but i don't know, and where is the line to the speaker? i just want to figure all this stuff out before i start building so i won't have as many problems.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace

THE PIT
Have you googled any of this?

google the word "shavano"

Life will be good for you then. He will tell you what you want to know, and how to build it. Seriously, no joke. I just never remember the URL and I'm not going to post it for you. it's like the first site to pop up when you google "shavano"