I just kind of came up with this on the spot a few days ago, but I think it sounds kind of, well, gay. Opinions?
Attachments:
Don't Ask.zip
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
well personally i think you got something going there....
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
i'd trash it, even if you finish it and you think its good that doesn't take away from the fact that its just a bunch of random chords and notes
btw, i tried a song like this once, it didn't work very well, take it from experience
Uh...sounds a little quirky, once that second guitar came in, I had the urge to bop my head up and down like a chicken. The only direction I can see this heading in is a 3rd guitar with another sound to add to the conglomeration
"I had the urge to bop my head up and down like a chicken."
QFT

It sounds cool... It's catchy and flows nicely(at least, in my opinion, and I like odd stuff). I'd say find out what key it's in and keep going with it.. If nothing else, it can become a modern rock song.. lol
I liked it, it had a cool beat going for it. Expand on it a little more, it sounds like it could begin something nice.
Out of all these people 1 person dident like it...I like it so work on it but if you dont like it there is no point because you never get anywhere with it
Quote by JP_YM_ZW
Uh...sounds a little quirky, once that second guitar came in, I had the urge to bop my head up and down like a chicken.
p.s. if you dont like it may i take it and expand on it?
Last edited by GsKoRn1 at Aug 20, 2006,
its very happy, lol, i think you can take it somewhere, maybe have that intro go one more bar, and then add a nice melody, and get the ball rolling, cause with those chords and rhythm, you can only go so far, imo, could you crit mine, Remains of the Night its just an idea, or any of the ones in my sig, thanks!!!
Quote by GsKoRn1
p.s. if you dont like it may i take it and expand on it?

Sorry, no. If it's getting this many good reviews, it's MINE.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION