for learning to shred, and this is just starting out.. how long should one spend with the metronome for his/her first time.
Quote by NickRaciti
Ladies don't spit.

(they swallow)

Quote by altronataku
The last nine or ten false readings in gravity wave detectors have been due to the gravity field of my nads.
Quote by xDoMyGuitarNoWx
for learning to shred, and this is just starting out.. how long should one spend with the metronome for his/her first time.

Before I say anything, whats with the "his/her" part? Not know what gender you are? (No Offence)

Quote by bangoodcharlote
Try an hour or so. Don't rush into 7 hour practice days.

If you're playing decent stuff, an hour won't be very long.

To me, for a first time an hour does sound quite good. However make saure you read some of the other threads on the various forums here and make sure youre using it correctly to make sure you make the most of the time your using. Also don't time it to perfection (It distracts you) and gradually increase the time your practicing using your new friend (ie the Metronome). Also the most important thing which i should re-alliterate (sp) is make sure your having fun with it, if an hour seems too long for your first time, make it shorter or split it into two half hours...
Quote by abcdetc
Before I say anything, whats with the "his/her" part? Not know what gender you are? (No Offence)
I think it's actually correct to say either, "How long should I spend with the metronome for my first time," or "How long should one spend with the metronome for his first time?"

/end grammar lesson
no i know my gender, im talking about in general..
Quote by NickRaciti
Ladies don't spit.

(they swallow)

Quote by altronataku
The last nine or ten false readings in gravity wave detectors have been due to the gravity field of my nads.
and thanks bangoodcharlotte for the advice.. sounds like a good start
Quote by NickRaciti
Ladies don't spit.

(they swallow)

Quote by altronataku