i bought a jackson and it reads jackson concept and the thingy below that says jrr-94 and its a short fin v you know? so im like what the ****? i bought it but then iwas looking at my catalog and im like what jackson is this? is it good? thanks any opinions appreciated
Quote by drunkinkoala
It's weird, kids want to be adults and adults want to be kids.

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
You know you're a guitar player when you would rather use the internet to look at pictures of guitars than spread eagled chicks.
Oh my god!! That is one of the rarest guitars ever built! You have number 94/100!!!

EDIT: Joking!

I dunno... I think "rr" refers to Rhandy Rhoads.
sorry i dont want to be rude but NNNNNNAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW I EFFING KNOW THAT RR STANDS FOR RANDY RHOADS *ahem* sorry lol but yeah any other help?
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
You know you're a guitar player when you would rather use the internet to look at pictures of guitars than spread eagled chicks.
a serial number hm okay its OH AND THANKS TONGUE_UNTIED YOURE ACTUALLY HELPFUL HERE UNLIKE OTHER PEOPLE okay its 9300857 thanks
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
This just came to my head, I'm probably wrong, but didn't Jackson have a Junior Randy Rhoads guitar... like JRR?
OH MY GOD you might be right actually, so whats the deal with junior rrs and normal rrs
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
It isn't showing up on the Jackson serial numbers on their site.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
yeah it actually does except it itsn' in the natural woodcolor, but yeah whast up with it?
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
is it anything special or stuff? good things about it, bad things please help me
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
im gonna sound stupid but, how do i know if its a japanese model?
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
Quote by saulhudsonslash
is it anything special or stuff? good things about it, bad things please help me

you own the god damn guitar you tell us about it. and i dont know how you can tell if its Japanese or not but most likely it isnt
oh well thanks i guess i really like it, but it is'nt rare or anything right? cuz im thinking of adding new parts to it and stuff and i dont want to get rid of its value or anything.
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
Quote by azn_guitarist25
you own the god damn guitar you tell us about it. and i dont know how you can tell if its Japanese or not but most likely it isnt

Get out of the ****ing thread if you're going to be a little bitch. If you don't know **** then learn something then come back.

Japanese models usually look a lot plainer than the american Jackson line, and the model you have looks like a Japanese Junior RR. It doesn't have high value so go ahead and have a part switching party.
High as tits
thanks suicidal_brick im gonna have fun with this one, THANKS AGAIN
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck