Full song with vocals. As usual guitars done by me, drums and bass are a backing track. This is the first time I've multitracked the vocals in any of my recordings. Let me know what you think.

Link is in my sig.
It's not working, dude.

"File Missing or Unreadable"
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
You're not much of a singer, I'm afraid.

However, the guitar was decent. Well, as decent as it can be for a Blink song. I can't see any real problems with this. Good job.

8/10
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Last edited by Smokey Amp at Aug 19, 2006,
I thought the vocals were alright on that actually. And pretty great guitar, i love that song and thought it was really well done - 8 or 9 out of 10 from me
?To young to hold on and to old to just break free and run.?

Jeff Buckley
Typing as I listen...
Guitar sounds ok, but Blink182 guitar is pretty simple...
Vocals were ok, they could be polished off a bit. Drums are good, but they're a BT. Overall everything goes together well, very nice job. In fact I've decided the vocals are very nice, no real objections. They get better as it goes on. Not bad at all.

Great job.

Commend on mine please:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=416078

I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
WTF?....Are you serious? That doesnt sound like me...have you listened to Coming home or yellow? maybe when I started ... but the tone is not even the same...
These vocals arent that bad, but still they dont sound like me, LOL, please god no
Work to live, not live to work.
^OH thought they were...lol.....it seems like your recording style...my bad...
Guitar sounds good

Vocals fit well, don't really sound bad to me as some other people have said

It all fits together

(Can I have some crit on mine please? Third link in sig)
HAHA...yeah I don't sound like Carillo at all.
Anyway thanks for the crits guys. and I went ahead and left crits for all those who asked.
Quote by joio cheerio
I thought the vocals were alright on that actually. And pretty great guitar, i love that song and thought it was really well done - 8 or 9 out of 10 from me

Agreed
pretty good
Quote by primusfan
...to be honest, we tried so many different weird positions I can't remember exactly the set up...
i hate blink 182 and i didn't think that song could get any worse........ but i guess i was wrong.
Quote by blackenedRUSH
i hate blink 182 and i didn't think that song could get any worse........ but i guess i was wrong.

i hate when people crit the band not the cover... dont be a **** stick, no one cares if u like the band, hes asking for crits on his quality and performance

and to whoever said you werent playing and singing, when your doing a good recording u do seperate tracks anyway
Quote by blackenedRUSH

Oh flaming is so fun