cuz they suck
Left Jab, Right hook, Then I knocked him out I hate player haters so I pissed in his mouth
I like them both...even though most hate Chiodos.
Can You Fill In The Blanks?
frd_marshll has a small weiner
Left Jab, Right hook, Then I knocked him out I hate player haters so I pissed in his mouth
i love chiodosss. but craig is off doing that cinematic sunrise project over the summer i think, well they're EP is coming out so i'm just guessing that they'll hit the road for a bit.

i don't think we'll see any new chiodos or circa material until late next year.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
Quote by frodoisdead
i love chiodosss. but craig is off doing that cinematic sunrise project over the summer i think, well they're EP is coming out so i'm just guessing that they'll hit the road for a bit.

i don't think we'll see any new chiodos or circa material until late next year.

I saw them about a month ago. It was a special "acoustic" show. They played 2 new acoustic songs and said they're gunna be on the ep, so I'm wondering is it gunna be an acoustic ep? Anyone know?
Quote by frd_marshll
i don't think so the 2 songs on ther purevolume aren't

All the songs on their purevolume are from Alls Well That Ends Well of the 2 older eps.
Quote by Paris_In_Flames
I saw them about a month ago. It was a special "acoustic" show. They played 2 new acoustic songs and said they're gunna be on the ep, so I'm wondering is it gunna be an acoustic ep? Anyone know?

What did they play?
Can You Fill In The Blanks?
I hope Craig works on Cinematic Surprise. They are soooo good.

But I can only get 2 songs by them
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
i prefer chiodos to cinematic sunrise, although craig does have a midas touch at the moment.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
Quote by xArCaDiAx
What did they play?

I forgot the names. I know one of them was the "Queen Of Hearts" or something,you can search it on youtube. and the other one they said was untitled.
Quote by fenderfreak101
I hope Craig works on Cinematic Surprise. They are soooo good.

But I can only get 2 songs by them

agreed i really like this band more, if they had more song i might like them more then chiodos but there is not enough to chose yet