My cousin bought a Epi SG and hes a lefty, but, he quickly gave up playing guitar. I was thinking of buying it. Could I change the way its strung? Like Low E where the High E is? I think Jimi Hendrix used this method...im not sure.
Crappy Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Ibanez RG7321
LTD F-10
VOX AD15VT
Dunlop Jazz III's (Black)
D'Addarrio .09-.46's
you'd have to get the intonation redone.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
duh, of course you can
Quote by steven seagull
good, however give yourself a pat on the back for starting a thread that contains a picture of Optimus Prime!

Quote by Schneiderman
This thread sucks and is now about slot cars.
Yeah but I'd get a new nut (no pun intended).
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join
How much would it cost to get the intonation redone?
Crappy Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Ibanez RG7321
LTD F-10
VOX AD15VT
D'Addarrio .09-.46's
About 40-50 dollars.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Yes, especially if it is a Tune-O-Matic bridge. If so, then just pluck a natural harmonic at the 12 fret on the low e and play it at the 12th fret. If they sound the same, then you are fine. If not, then adjust the bridge accordingly. Do the same for each string. Oh, and moving the little saddle thing closer to the stop bar lowers it and moving it towards the nut raises it.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
Quote by mikeman
Or you could just learn how to do it yourself.

Agreed, all it takes is patence.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
He says he got it for $350 but is willing to sell it for $250. He says its an SG-400 equipped with EMGS. Im actually quite suspicious of his knowledge on guitars. Anyways, is this a good deal if everything he says is true?
Crappy Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Ibanez RG7321
LTD F-10
VOX AD15VT
D'Addarrio .09-.46's
doesnt matter what model it is. just go over to his house adn check it out, or maybe ask to borrow it and play it with your gear. or try and persuade him to stick with it--at the very least you could have someone to jam with.