no im not

but my friends are

That one last shot's a Permanent Vacation
And how high can you fly with broken wings?
Life's a journey not a destination
And I just can't tell just what tomorrow brings

For info how to join the team PM Bombtrack
damn you for going, but, well enjoy yerself!

At the time of that festival, I shal be heading to the other side of the River Clyde to Dunoon, for the Cowal Games anyway, so hah....get it up ye. lol
Gear:
LTD EC-50 w/ EMG HZ H4's
Maverick F-3
Digitech Metal Master
Boss CE-5
Marshall MG10CD
going to leeds for the weekend. well, i should be, i might not be able to make it depending on work, we'll see, but i should be. lineup blows this year, but theres some decent stuff i guess; youthmovies, tilly and the wall, forward russia... erm, i think thats about it actually ¬_¬. oh well, the comedy stage is always fun.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
this is the first year since 2002 that i'm not going. Bit sad really, just drove past all the signs on the road that are pointing to Leeds fest.. it's weird because it's kind of become an important part of summer for me.
But this year, the lineup's a bit bollocks to be honest, there's not one band playing I want to see that I havent already seen.

Have fun those that are going though
Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
going to leeds for the weekend. well, i should be, i might not be able to make it depending on work, we'll see, but i should be. lineup blows this year, but theres some decent stuff i guess; youthmovies, tilly and the wall, forward russia... erm, i think thats about it actually ¬_¬. oh well, the comedy stage is always fun.

gutted, i missed youthmovies..

best people on the comedy stage i saw were jim jefferies and jon richardson i think...
Quote by Moggan13
The festivals were full of emo bands...God Bless Slayer and Muse

muse was pretty gash to be honest, slayer was good.
good bands were a little sparse though.