Alright guys, I'm looking into getting a new half stack. I am just wondering, what would be a good half stack for me to get for the use with harder rock/heavy metal and running my POD XTLive before it. Yet, can still be great with slow/clean stuff as well.

Thanks.
My Gear

BC Rich Warlock
Austin Acoustic-Electric
Line 6 150w 2x12 Flextone III
Line 6 POD XT Live
whats your budget ?

and why do you wanna buy a half stack ?
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Takamine G Series 6&12 string accoustics

Marshall JCM 800 50w 1987 (4 input)
Marshall 1936 Cab

Jim Dunlop CryBaby
MXR 10 band EQ

R n'fn' R!
Sine you have the POD Xt Live, I would suggest you not get a head, but rather, a power amp. Get a good tube stereo power amp and a stereo cab and use your POD as your 'preamp'. You'll get best results out of it that way. You're not gonna be doing the POD justice by running it intot he clean channel of a regular head.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
well depending on your budget.

peavey 5150/6505 with matching cab- will be around 1800
marshall JCM 2000 with the 1960a cab- between 1600-2000 depending on DSL or TSL
soldano slo-100 with matching cab- around 4500 +

all prices are in USD
Quote by Crunchmeister
Sine you have the POD Xt Live, I would suggest you not get a head, but rather, a power amp. Get a good tube stereo power amp and a stereo cab and use your POD as your 'preamp'. You'll get best results out of it that way. You're not gonna be doing the POD justice by running it intot he clean channel of a regular head.

Took the words right out of my mouth.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?