Anybody who knows if Kingston Standard series is a good guitar? i would like to know the price of it and such.
Må Den Svarta Älgen Ta Er!
Well that helped, Thank you mate.
i Think of buying a Ibanez, any you can propose?
kingston sucks. What kind of ibanez?
Quote by MastaBassist10
Run around the city jacking off in random places... and when you cum, jump out at people and yell "SURPRISE!" Then walk away calmly as if nothing had happened. That's what I would do, anyway.

Quote by Unofficial
Jackusaureles, You're now my favorite UGer.
Yeah, i've heard that before, and i can certify that, i don't know that much about ibanez guitars, any one you can suggest?
Quote by Svea_Trollblod
Well that helped, Thank you mate.
i Think of buying a Ibanez, any you can propose?

how much is your budget? what music do you play?
Quote by azn_guitarist25
how much is your budget? what music do you play?

beat me to it.
Quote by MastaBassist10
Run around the city jacking off in random places... and when you cum, jump out at people and yell "SURPRISE!" Then walk away calmly as if nothing had happened. That's what I would do, anyway.

Quote by Unofficial
Well i can afford maybe 400 to 600 on a new guitar. When i play on the Electric guitar i play heavy metal, with much distrotion and less middle you know.
i got a Vox ad30vt, that is my precius little thing, and it is not bad.
i say shecter or ltd, i own both and they sound great. If you pay like 50$ more go with a hellraiser i own one of those in red, It owns.

schecter
Quote by MastaBassist10

Quote by Unofficial
Last edited by jackusaureles at Aug 19, 2006,
Thanks, the helleaiser looks fair to me :P
whats the difference betewen maple and rosewood?
The color of the fret board and neck.. Rosewood is darker.
Quote by MastaBassist10

Quote by Unofficial
nope not really
Quote by MastaBassist10

Quote by Unofficial
yes it does. maple generally will give you a brighter tone to your sound while rosewood will give you more warmth in the sound
okay, well that sound logical. thanks, i thought that it might be good to know