I recently bought a Danelectro "pastrami overdrive" pedal, i havent really looked into pedals before and was wondering if anyone else has used this brand, if so, how does it stand up to other pedals, and what gear would you recommend.......
Here's the site and prices

http://www.danelectro.com/mini1.htm
I sold half my soul to the devil to play guitar, the other half's in rehab.
Well thats a very broad question seeing as not only do I not know your musical tastes, but I also dont know your current gear. Tell me those first and then ill be able to make recommendations

Danelectro though, from what Ive heard, makes pretty shoddy pedals. Their fish n chips is supposedly the best of the line.
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
I dunno man. My friend just gave me the Daddy-O Overdrive pedal, and when I was suddenly getting more radio stations than overdrive on my amp, I started to realize why, and it's been sitting in the corner of my room ever since... I should so ebay the thing...
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
Im using a fender strat with a marshall amp, 60watts i believe, im just getting into electric guitar but i've been playing classic acoustic for years.
Im into heavy Dimebag-esque riffs, and i'd like to get clear tones, it seems when i play the distortion resonates, i want the choppy riffs but im not getting it, could it be the pedal? i dunno, thats why i need help
I sold half my soul to the devil to play guitar, the other half's in rehab.
I really couldnt tell ya. If its a MG series marshall, it could be both the pedal and the marshall. Ive never played it, but Danelectros usually a bad way to go. Try a MT-2 or a metal muff for what you wanna play.
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
well danelectro makes great pedals for the price. i think most are in the $15 range, and for that price anyone on a budget is getting a fantastic deal.
The Gear:

Custom Strat
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Ace
Fulltone OCD
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
MXR EVH-117 Flanger
Fulltone Soul Bender
Thats not Danelectro, its their subdivision, FAB. And they suck.
I've been trying to test out some Danalecetro stuff, but can't find any. The only thing I managed to try was the Rocky Road Spinning Speaker. The pedal does what you would want it to do, but the whole Leslie speaker idea didn't impress me much. What did impress me was the size of the thing. They packed a whole effects pedal into something I could literally wrap my my hand around completely.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
What amp are you playing through (I know Marshall and 60 watts, but the model name?)?

What kind of Strat are you using? (HSS,SSS, HH)