Hey,

so what kind of speakers would be best to use? ive tryed this befor with a 505MkII but it was through some 2.1's but all the low end was separate from the rest of the sound through the sub.

I was thinking something like a stereo but for music (hard to explane) like a smaller version of a PA. Just 2 speakers nothing with an insain amount of wattage its for bedroom stuff (thats why im not getting a valve amp).

will be used with eather a Zoom G9.2tt or a Boss GT-8 or a POD XT/live

any tips would be great and if you could recomend some stuff that would be cool too
gear4music indianapolis // Blackstar HT-1R Metal
You really don't need much over a good quality set of PC speakers or whatever for bedroom stuff, just use self-contained ones without a sub or whatever.

Oh, and the Zoom is junk, don't get it...I'd go GT8 (and I have one, for its effects)...the XT's amp models (with all the packs) can be slightly nicer than the GT8's, but the GT8's effects piss on the XT's.
If you plan on playing with a band in the near future, grab two Tech 21 Power Engines. They're 60 watts, which would be enough small/medium gigs, and it'd easily cut through drums. Plus, if you ever played a large gig.. PA.
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220
Leave it to UGer's to argue over who "owns" a language

Quote by sg-rocker173
If you plan on playing with a band in the near future, grab two Tech 21 Power Engines. They're 60 watts, which would be enough small/medium gigs, and it'd easily cut through drums. Plus, if you ever played a large gig.. PA.

i already have a 100watter, even if it isnt that good. would do for a gig/band practice if i desided to start.

i found these http://www.roland.com/products/en/MA-15D/images.html#

i can get em for £99 (+P&P) and they have alot os stuff going for em by the looks of it
lots of ways to connect them like Optical (big fan of of fiber ops) and s/pdif aswell as just the normal RCA plugs

what do u guys think ?
gear4music indianapolis // Blackstar HT-1R Metal