hey guys!

Im looking at these 2 amps right now....I just want sum feedback on both amps, maybe pros and cons...or if someone has any of these amps. Ive played the fender but not the traynor some im more curious about traynor.

They are both im my price range, however if there is a better suggestion of amp out there that is better and under 900 bones, please fill me in.

O what do yall know about the marshall AVT models, tha ones that have tube preamps. are those any good?
thanks
I have that traynor and I love it. as far as it compares to the fender, it depends which one that is... the blues or hot rod deville? actually, either way I'd go for the traynor, but the blues deville is certainly better than the hot rod. and then the 57 bassman reissue is better than both those, but well over 800.
I have an addiction...

Les Paul style DeArmond
Danelectro baritone
Rickenbacker 360/12
defretted Strat
lap steel
Yamaha CP-70
Yamaha P-90
Kay archtop
Kay Tenor Banjo
Oud
Sitar
Harmonium
Melodica
Cello

http://www.myspace.com/hi9
even though the AVT has a tube preamp. it still sounds like a solid state amp. its not worth it
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
I own a Fender Blues DeVille 2x12, but have not tried any of those other amps. It has awesome cleans, but the overdrive channel is laughable. I use a Visual Sounds pedal for the overdrive, so I can go from clean to blues to rock to metal very well. Great amp.
Fender Special Edition Koa Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Visual Sound Jeckyll & Hyde Overdrive
Fender Blues DeVille 2x12
What sort of sounds are you looking for?
The Deville is amazing for cleans, and blues and classic rock and so on (with an overdrive tho), but try and find a Traynor to try out, I'm sure their overdrive channel is usable (unlike the Devliiles)
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
im lookin for diverse...i play alot of latin rock and classic rock but i want to know that i can crank it up for some metal if i want. i actually think the overdrive is ok on the deville......the blues deville is great but it didnt have enough overdrive for me. i had it but i took it back.
Why didn't you just keep it and buy an overdrive pedal?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30