Here's a recording my band and I recorded in a studio yesterday. It's the theme to the TV show Firefly, that's why it's so short.

http://viruk.dmusic.com/

crit for crit

(theres 3 of us: a violin player, guitarist [me] and a singer [bass player on other songs] )
what is the music theory and what does it teach you, like scales, solos, and to build speed???

Check out my recordings
Last edited by Viruk at Aug 19, 2006,
not too bad. It's good short because of lot of songs like this go on too long.
I thought the violin (I'm assuming that it's a violin) sounded a bit...out of tune. I don't really know much about violins though so I could be wrong

The guitar and vocals sounded good though, good quality recording
well, i play the violin and the guitar and i really liked the guitar playing in this but the violin sound so bad it sounded like he was just playing wrong notes
the violin sounded good at times, but alot of the notes kinda made me cringe. i think it was out of tune. the vocals were good, so was the guitar. i think a bass would enhance the song alot, just my opinion. just out of curiousity, how much does it cost to rent a studio or whatever u did to record it?
oh, and my songs are here:http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=589819
I just listened to your version of Dee. It was very good, the echo sounded cool but maybe put a tiny bit less. Other than that, perfect. Well done.

The studio was $50 an hour but I wasn't really very impressed with it.
what is the music theory and what does it teach you, like scales, solos, and to build speed???

Check out my recordings
Last edited by Viruk at Aug 21, 2006,
It sounds like the violin is out of the tune, as is the singer, but i can hear a really good song in there. I like it more as i listen to it more...it's nice but needs something to kinda hold it all together.
My Solo Stuff

Quote by crazydiamond73
There's a shoe floating down the street on a raft, how many pancakes does it take to cover the dog? None, ice cream doesn't have bones.

Bow to me.